Once in 3 (three) months the coolant level in the reservoir should be checked.
WHILE POURING THE COOLANT BE SURE NOT TO SPILL IT OUTSIDE OF THE RESERVOIR. IF THE COOLANT IS SPILLED ON THE HARDWARE IT MIGHT LEAD TO HARDWARE MALFUNCTION.
TO SECURE THE HARDWARE PUT PAPER TOWELS AROUND THE RESERVOIR WHILE ADDING THE COOLANT.
1. Place the device in a horizontal working position.
2. Unscrew 2x M3x4 screws on the top side using PH2 screwdriver.
3. Unscrew 3x M3 screws on the rear side of Chassis using H2 Allen wrench.
4. Unscrew 1x M3 H2 screws on the front side of Chassis using H2 Allen wrench (applicable for RM-S and RM-L, not applicable for RM-M).
5. Move the top panel backwards, then lift it up.
6. Unscrew the top reservoir cap with a 6mm Hex-L Allen wrench. The level sensor could be installed instead of the cap, it could be unscrewed by hand.
7. Using funnel add the coolant to the system. We recommend to place a paper towels around the funnel to avoid coolant leakage.
8. Screw on the coolant cap to the reservoir.
9. Install the top panel back.