|Firmware Version||CRPS compati-bility||What's New||Download Link|
NOTE: A delay before turning on the CRPS is 10 sec.
|1.0.20 (fork from 1.0.19r1||yes||
NOTE: Previously, the level sensor was connected to the analog input (x15), now to the discrete input (x13). When the sensor is immersed in liquid, the signal at DIN_1 should be about 3.3V.
1. Added new errors and warnings, changed old error codes
2. New USB commands:
3. Changed fan detection threshold during calibration (RPM: 1000 ->600)
4. Added conditions for switching on by liquid temperature (T2). At low and at high, it prohibits turning on. NOT enabled from STANDBY if any of the following conditions are met:
5. “Hard” shutdown if all fans fail
6. Changed the PWM duty cycle when determining the type of control (PWM or DC) from 50% to 30%. Some pumps have the same speed at 100% and at 50%, and the controller mistakenly determined the type of control as DC
1. Redesigned fan and pump channel settings
Feature: if you explicitly specify the DC type for the PWM fan / pump, then it will be controlled by DC.
The type is determined automatically only for AUTO channels. After determining the type, the AUTO channel will change the type to PWM or DC.
2. Power limit is done separately for each channel
Feature: you can not set the threshold lower than the minimum value determined during calibration
3. Added counters for successful and unsuccessful pump restarts to the log
When the liquid is cooled (after the system is turned off), the PWM of the channels is set to at least 60% (if other settings allow), so that the cooling occurs faster.